If You Read One Article About Professionals, Read This One
Benefits You Can Get From Circumcision
Here are the most important advantages men can get from circumcision.
1. Without a doubt, men or boys who had circumcision are 5 times less likely to acquire UTI or urinary tract infection. The number of boys who are circumcised who will develop UTI is just so small in contrast to those who are not. Research have said that severe urinary tract infection at a very early age can lead to kidney problems as the person gets older.
2. Indications have presented that men who were circumscribed are less likely to go through inflammation of the male reproductive organ, penile cancer as well as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. Keep in mind that by having education as well as safe sexual practices, you can prevent yourself from acquiring a sexually transmitted disease. And also, by way of practicing a good hygiene, you can prevent acquiring any penile inflammation.
3. And men who had undergone a circumcision are free and can prevent themselves from having phimosis which is the tensing of the foreskin that could cause the opening of the male reproductive organ to close.
4. And the chances of having a prostate cancer by those men who were circumscribed are just so low. And there is already a support that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra which was said by a professor from an eminent cancer institute in London. And he also said that infections that are not cured right away could increase the cell division taking place in the prostate. And every division of the cell could cause damages to the DNA. For a couple of patients, this could even develop into a cancer.
5. Surveys also showed that men who were circumcised are about 3 times less likely to be a carrier of HPV or human papilloma virus. HPV is the causative agent of cervical cancer in women. And also, studies conducted at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have found out that there is a 58 percent reduction of having cervical cancer in women whose partners were circumcised.
6. And men who had a circumcision enjoy about 60 percent reduction of acquiring HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. Is this really true? The reason for this is that the foreskin has a high number of target cells favorable for the said virus. In addition, the foreskin is prone to tearing during a sexual intercourse. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. Hence, taking away the foreskin would also eliminate the gateway for HIV infection to develop.
Source: like this